Monday, April 30, 2012

BOSTON!

This past weekend Sean and I decided to go into Boston for the day. It turned out to be really nice, in the low 60s and sunny. :) It was fun walking around, people watching, and ate LOTS of food!
                                                  Here I am in the Fanueil Hall Area

                                Posing with the sea lions outside of the Boston Aquarium 

Sean checking out the boats off the pier

                                              Very funny street preformer on a unicycle :)

It was a good weekend. Now back to the busy busy work week. It is a week full of doctor appointments as well. Sean is seeing the chiropractor, the orthopedic doctor, and going to physical therapy this week and I have my monthly prenatal appointment tomorrow. Thank goodness for health insurance!! ha! I am anxious to hear how I am measuring up at my appointment tomorrow, and how much weight I have gained. :) :)

On a side note...the cashier at TJMaxx asked me if I was due any day now....that was pretty crazy. She was shocked when I said not until August. I didnt think I was THAT big yet!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I can't believe little Miss TJMaxx said that! So glad you started your blog back up :)

    ReplyDelete